Follow this link to find the recipe for Gluten Free Toffee – the instructions include how to do it without using a candy thermometer!
The best crackers to use for this are found by following this link to Amazon.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 bag gluten free chocolate chips
- 1 package Schar Gluten Free Table Crackers
- On a rimmed baking sheet lay down Schar Gluten Free Table Crackers to cover the surface as much as possible.
- Follow linked instructions for Gluten Free Toffee.
- Pour toffee over the crackers and use a butter knife to evenly spread it.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top and smooth with a butter knife as it melts. You may also add chopped nuts at this point (optional).
- Allow to cool and break into pieces to serve.