- 1 lb chanterelle mushrooms cleaned
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tbsp Magical Seasoning Mix
- oil for fryer
- Peel the mushrooms apart into shreds from the top to the bottom. It should easily give way to thin strips.
- In a gallon resealable bag add the flour and seasoning. Close the bag and shake well.
- Add the shredded mushrooms to the bag, reseal it and shake well until all the shreds of mushroom have been dusted with flour.
- Seperate the flour and mushrooms either with your hands or by using a colander.
- Add them to the fryer with oil at 350° and fry for about 2-3 minutes or until they turn brown and look like the picture above.
- Serve hot and enjoy!